Mejora de capacidades de investigación en biomasa, para un uso energético optimizado de Biomasa No Valorizada pero de Alto Potencial en la Eurorregión
Improvement of research capacities in biomass, for an optimized energy use of Non-Valorized but High Potential Biomass in the Euroregion
Start date: 01/04/2017; End date: 31/12/2019
The objective of the project is to improve the capacities of R & D centers in the region in the use of biomass as an endogenous resource, to apply innovative methods and technologies in traditional sectors such as agriculture and forestry. The project will allow these centers to consolidate, reorient or expand their R & D lines in Biomass thanks to the improvement of their infrastructures or the shared use of the equipment, which will allow them to be internationally competitive.
Specifically, the associates will work together and complement each other to achieve an optimized energy use of biomass that is currently not being valued but with high potential in the Euroregion due to its high availability (scrub, vine, kiwi, pruning).
- Selection and collection of high potential non-valued biomass
- Design, preparation and optimization of solid biofuels.
- Technologies of unimproved Biomass energy use of high potential
- Impact, Knowledge Transfer and Creation of a Biomass Cross-Border Network.
The main innovative character of BIOMASA-AP is based on the type of biomass to which it is directed and on the optimization of its energy recovery technology. The first result of the project will be the expansion of the equipment and improvement of the research capabilities of the participants. With this, you will get:
- Improve the competitiveness of the agricultural and forestry sectors by reducing the cost of managing their biomagnetic waste and its energy recovery.
- Obtain new marketable biofuels.
- Optimization of gasification and micro-cogeneration systems for this type of biomass at residential-tertiary scale.
- Encourage the use of renewable energy sources from endogenous resources